As we predicted in 2019, AI and Automation are creating an incredible entrepreneurial explosion, but I didn’t expect COVID to be the catalyst! Also, I met Dave Ramsey and he explained how he was “discovered” which is a great lesson on why great ideas don’t win. Oh, and why forgiving college debt DOES hurt others.
Jump To A Topic In One Tap/Click
The entrepreneurial revolution is about to BLOW UP. (Not kidding)Play Segment ▶️
- Here’s US Census Bureau data about new business filings
- Here’s the Wall Street Journal article about the new business opportunities during COVID
- Here’s CDC Data on an increase in telehealth visits
- Here’s the Wall Street Journal piece on Etsy’s insane profit
- Here’s the piece I wrote for Quartz in November about why AI/Automation will benefit small businesses. (non-paywall version)
How Dave Ramsey was “discovered” and why the best ideas don’t matterPlay Segment ▶️
- Here’s my interview with David Burkus on why people reject great ideas
- You should buy Burkus’ book The Myths of Creativity
- Check out Dave Ramsey’s show
Forgiving college debt actually DOES hurt innocent peoplePlay Segment ▶️
Get Media Exposure In 10 Days
If you’re an entrepreneur or tech exec, imagine what getting a major press hit would do for your company. Sign up, and I’ll send you a free PDF guide to get more press in just 10 days. I’ll also send SEO, content resources, and guest Q&A access. Enter your name and email, and it will arrive in the next 5 minutes.