The best companies never win, only those with superior communication strategies. Cultivate amplifies the best ideas, reaching millions of people utilizing a human and hands on approach to emerging tech PR communications.
As a founder, CEO, or CMO, your prospects will find you within their sphere of influence, publications they read, through web searches and/or media interviews. Your team will find clarity of communication and be able to tell your story with confidence.
Step 1: Cultivate
We cultivate dozens to thousands of opportunities to tell your story and draw attention to your brand. Our emerging tech PR communications process unlocks the creative potential of employees by digging deep and asking tough questions you may not have considered.
Step 2: Amplify
Cultivate clarifies your messaging, builds your communication foundation, and amplifies your stories to the community you serve. Tools can include media interviews, event planning, keynote opportunities, strategic relationships, high-converting web pages, content strategy, social media conversions, podcasts, or video opportunities. Your deliverables and timeline determine which approach we take.
To determine if your company is a fit for Cultivate process, and a superior emerging tech PR communications process, you benefit from a 30-minute focus call (no cost) to determine fit. After the first call, you will learn our process, understand what deliverables you should be focused on, a general timeline, and a broad budget range.
If we are a great fit for each other, here’s what happens next:
- Day 1: Meet with your leadership team on a full-day onboarding workshop to develop a plan.
- Day 2: Research, digging, reporting, and follow-up questions.
- Day 7: Top-level plan to meet deliverables is presented to leadership.
- Day 30: Virtual check-ins with your leadership team and strategic staff will begin on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Month 3: Traction is visible and opportunities begin to develop. Some early wins happen.
- Month 6: Early deliverables are achieved, and results celebrated. Strategy continues.
- 1 Year: All deliverables are complete, we learn from success & failures (yes, failure is a part of the process) and year 2 deliverable discussions begin.
Email [email protected] to ask me questions or get my free 10-day press guide below. The guide is free and might get your pretty far on your own!