Listen to me carefully: the best ideas never win. Only well-communicated ideas win. I’m Justin Brady and this is my wheelhouse. Cultivate amplifies the best ideas, entrepreneurs, and companies using PR, comms, and clever content strategy. If you have a superior startup or product in an ocean of bullshit, you need my emerging tech PR communications approach.
As a founder, CEO, and CMO, you will see major press hits, increased organic web traffic via superior content strategy, search engine dominance, elevated brand status for leadership, and clarity of communication to prospects and customers. Cultivate exists because traditional PR is inefficient, tone-deaf, and traditional comms approaches do not work for emerging tech PR communications.
Step 1: Cultivate
My team and I cultivate stories that separate your brand from your industry. This emerging tech PR communications process unlocks the creative potential of employees by digging deep and dealing with tough questions you likely haven’t considered.
This step is avoided in the traditional PR/comms approach because PR companies don’t understand the unique value and nuance of emerging tech. Traditional PR companies struggle to sell ideas or solutions that didn’t previously exist.
Step 2: Amplify
Cultivate amplifies your stories, matching them to journalists, prospects, customers, and strategic partners. We also lead you to develop high-ranking content pages that move your website through the rankings. Great content wins search.
You will go through a three-step approach:
- Develop captivating web content that ranks high in search engines AND engages customers.
- Your unique ideas and expertise appear in covet-worthy publications at exactly the right time.
- Your people will be recognized as industry leaders in respected publications, associations, trade journals, etc.
How It Starts
The emerging tech PR communications process with your leadership team and staff starts with a 30-minute phone call (no cost) to determine fit. After the first call, you will know if our process will work for you, what goals you should be focused on, a general timeline, and a budget range.
If we are a great fit for each other, here’s what happens:
- Day 1: Meet with your leadership team on a full-day onboarding workshop to develop a plan.
- Day 2: Research, digging, and follow-up questions.
- Day 7: Top-level plan and deliverables are developed and presented to leadership.
- Day 30: Virtual check-ins with your leadership team and strategic staff will begin on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Month 3: Traction is visible and opportunities begin to develop. Some early wins happen.
- Month 6: Early deliverables are achieved, and results celebrated.
- 1 Year: All deliverables are complete, we learn from success & failures (yes, failure is a part of the process) and year 2 deliverable discussions begin.
Message Me To Get Started
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org to ask me difficult questions, or get my free 10-day press guide below. It’s free.