Cultivate is an experienced emerging tech PR communications consultancy run by Justin Brady. Cultivate unearths and amplifies stories for emerging tech, R&D-focused companies, and brands that push against the status quo. The PR, SEO & content strategy methods used routinely deliver dramatic increases in organic web traffic and national exposure in news, magazine, and trade journal publications.
Clients that benefit are masters at solving complex problems that change the world, but demand strategic support to amplify their breakthrough products to the masses.
Cultivate’s emerging tech communications methodology has been refined from high-output work on both sides of the PR/Communications game, forged by:
- hundreds of in-depth interviews with communicators, becoming one of the top 250,000 podcasts in the entire iHeart Radio Catalog, also getting featured on iTunes New & Noteworthy list. Subscribe here >
- thousands of hours in media, brand, emerging tech PR communications, and leadership research. Read my latest >
- creating high-traffic and nationally syndicated content for media brands like iHeart Radio, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Quartz, and The Harvard Business Review. Here’s the full list >
- SEO work that routinely increases client traffic by 30%, and achieves page one ranking in under 6 months (sometimes faster).
- achieving national exposure for clients in Bloomberg, Quartz, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Yahoo Finance, MSN Money, and more high traffic websites.
How It Works
Dig Deep To Unearth Ideas
Cultivate reveals internal creative ideas and unearths stories to separate your brand (yes, you have plenty). They are often unexpected, not top of mind, not valued, or not understood. This emerging tech PR communications process also yields hidden profit ideas in your company and unlocks the potential of employees, locking down all-star employees.
Plant Seeds and Amplify Your Brand Message
Cultivate has a three-step approach to amplify your message: (1) develop captivating web content to rank high in search engines AND be engaging for real humans; (2) place your company in covet-worthy niche publications industry leaders rely on and; (3) position your people and company as industry leaders in respected publications.
What To Expect
Justin Brady leads your leadership and select staff through Cultivate’s emerging tech PR communications process, starting with a 30-minute phone call (no cost) to determine fit. If we are a fit, here’s how it works:
- Day 1: Meet with your leadership team on a full-day workshop to develop a customized plan.
- Day 2: Spend a full day of immersion in your work culture. (As needed)
- Day 7: Top level plan and deliverables are developed and presented to leadership.
- Day 30: Virtual check-ins with your leadership team and strategic staff will begin on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. We will work monthly to develop stories, help you write content and pitch coveted publications (the right way).
- 6 Month: Progress becomes visible and early deliverables start to become clear.
- 1 Year: Deliverables are complete, failures are addressed (yes, there will be a few) and year 2 goal discussion begins.
Message Me To Get Started
Waiting sucks. Message my phone directly by tapping the “contact” option in the yellow menu button below. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org for my general inbox. Emerging tech PR communications assistance are minutes away.