Cultivate amplifies the best ideas, entrepreneurs, and companies using PR, comms, and clever content strategy tools.
The company is run solely by Justin Brady and typical client deliverables are press hits, increased organic web traffic, 1st-page ranking on search engines, and enhanced communication to prospects and customers.
Generally focusing on emerging tech PR communications, Cultivate clients are masters at solving complex problems that change the world, and demand strategic support to amplify their products and ideas to the masses.
Cultivate’s methodology has been refined from Brady’s work on both sides of the PR/comms, working with top media publications and emerging tech communications concurrently. Here are some top background notes:
- Hundreds of in-depth interviews with CEOs, entrepreneurs, and folks with amazing ideas on the podcast. The podcast hit the top 1% of iHeart Radio podcasts, and was featured on iTunes New & Noteworthy list in business. Subscribe here >
- Thousands of hours in media, brand, emerging tech PR communications, work culture, ideation, entrepreneurial, and leadership research. Read my latest >
- High-traffic and nationally syndicated content for media brands like iHeart Radio, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Quartz, and The Harvard Business Review. Here’s the full list >
- SEO work that routinely achieves page one ranking in under 3-6 months (sometimes faster).
- National exposure for clients in Bloomberg, Quartz, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Yahoo Finance, MSN Money, and more high traffic websites.
Step 1: Cultivate
Cultivate reveals internal ideas and unearths stories to separate your brand from your industry. This emerging tech PR communications process unlocks the creative potential of employees.
Step 2: Amplify
Cultivate amplifies stories and angles, matching them to journalists, prospects, customers, and strategic partners. Our three-step approach is to…
- develop captivating web content to rank high in search engines AND be engaging for real humans.
- match your ideas to covet-worthy niche publications and journalists industry leaders rely on.
- position your people and company as industry leaders in respected publications, associations, trade journals, etc.
What To Expect
Specializing in emerging tech PR communications, Justin Brady leads your team through the Cultivate process. It all starts with a 30-minute phone call (no cost) to determine fit. Here’s what to expect:
- Day 1: Meet with your leadership team on a full-day workshop to develop a plan and scope.
- Day 2: Research, digging, and follow up questions.
- Day 7: Top-level plan and deliverables are developed and presented to leadership.
- Day 30: Virtual check-ins with your leadership team and strategic staff will begin on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. We will work monthly to develop stories and pitch coveted publications (the human way).
- Month 3: Traction becomes visible and opportunities begin to develop.
- Month 6: Early deliverables are achieved, and results celebrated.
- 1 Year: All deliverables are complete, we learn from our failure (yes, failure is a part of the process!) and year 2 deliverable discussions begin.
Message Me To Get Started
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org for my general inbox + access to my private list.