Cultivate is a nationally known emerging tech PR communications consultancy run soley by Justin Brady. Brady cultivates and amplifies stories for emerging tech, R&D-focused companies, and brands that push against the status quo.
The PR, SEO & content strategy methods used, routinely deliver dramatic increases in organic web traffic and national exposure in news, magazine, and trade journal publications. This builds crediblity, makes direct sales much easier, and creates a flow of organic web traffic.
Clients that benefit are masters at solving complex problems that change the world, but demand strategic support to amplify their breakthrough products to the masses.
PR & SEO Experience
Cultivate’s emerging tech communications methodology has been refined from Brady’s work on both sides of the PR/comms game, including:
- Hundreds of in-depth interviews with comms and business superstars on my podcast which is in the top 1% of iHeart Radio podcasts, also featured on iTunes New & Noteworthy list. Subscribe here >
- Thousands of hours in media, brand, emerging tech PR communications, and leadership research. Read my latest >
- High-traffic and nationally syndicated content for media brands like iHeart Radio, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Quartz, and The Harvard Business Review. Here’s the full list >
- SEO work that routinely achieves page one ranking in under 3-6 months (sometimes faster).
- National exposure for clients in Bloomberg, Quartz, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Yahoo Finance, MSN Money, and more high traffic websites.
How The Cultivate Process Works
Step 1: Cultivate
Cultivate reveals internal creative ideas and unearths stories to separate your brand (yes, you have plenty). We position these stories alongside trends and current market interest. This emerging tech PR communications process also unlocks the creative potential of employees, locking down all-stars.
Step 2: Amplify
We communicate our stories and angles to be received warmly by journalists, prospects, customers, and strategic partners. Cultivate says “NO” to pitch-blasts (gross, opting for our three-step approach to do this correctly. Deliverables are:
- Develop captivating web content to rank high in search engines AND be engaging for real humans.
- Place your company in covet-worthy niche publications industry leaders rely on.
- Position your people and company as industry leaders in respected publications.
What To Expect
Justin Brady leads your leadership team through Cultivate’s emerging tech PR communications process. It all starts with a 30-minute phone call (no cost) to determine fit. If we are a fit, here’s how it works:
- Day 1: Meet with your leadership team on a full-day workshop to develop a plan for world domination.
- Day 2: Research and digging continues.
- Day 7: Top-level plan and deliverables are developed and presented to leadership.
- Day 30: Virtual check-ins with your leadership team and strategic staff will begin on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. We will work monthly to develop stories and pitch coveted publications (the right way).
- Month 3: Traction becomes visible and opportunities become clear.
- Month 6: Early deliverables are achieved, and results apparent.
- 1 Year: All deliverables are complete, failures are addressed (yes, there will be a few) and year 2 goal discussion begins.
Message Me To Get Started
Waiting sucks. Message my phone directly by tapping the “contact” option in the yellow menu button below. You may also email email@example.com for my general inbox + access to my private list.