Amanda Goetz VP of Marketing at The Knot shares what community building and creating a social following actually looks like. Seriously, how do we do that?
Other show topics: On Covid-19, why did it hurt digital engagement, and are there silver linings? Plus, politicians’ petty fighting is a great example of why your leaders shouldn’t make employees take sides.
Subscribe to The Justin Brady Show
Show Notes and Resources
I’ve captured all my notes, resources, and relevant links below. Hit the contact option in the menu below if you think I left something out.
Covid-19’s Impact On Business Has A Silver Lining (Starts at 01:00)
- Here’s the full story on Kellogg’s and Post
- Here’s the New Yorker story on the Post vs Kellogg’s story
- Here’s the link for Table 128
- Here’s the link to The Atlantic article on the state of restaurants
- Here’s the article on Ryan Spong, the CEO of Foodee
Amanda Goetz, Vice President of TheKnot.com (Starts at 15:57)
Starts at 15:57
- Check out Amanda’s website here.
- Go to TheKnot.com if you are getting married or know anyone getting married (or at least should be.)
- Follow Amanda on Twitter.
Taking Sides: Bad for D.C. and Bad For You (Starts at 40:32)
Starts at 40:32
- Republicans used to be more worried about Covid-19, now Democrats are according to Gallup.
- Read this article about facts not changing our feelings in The New Yorker.
- I still can’t find the article that gives your team permission to “take it back” Help?
Digital Numbers Are Down. There’s a Reason (Starts at 49:05)
Starts at 49:05
- Why are digital numbers down for some of us? Here’s my article.