Amanda Goetz VP of Marketing at The Knot shares what community building and creating a social following actually looks like. Seriously, how do we do that? Also, regarding Covid-19, why did it hurt digital engagement, are there silver linings? Also, politicians’ petty fighting is a great example of why your leaders shouldn’t make employees take sides.
(Note: Amanda’s interview was recorded before the Covid-19 pandemic had hit the USA.)
Subscribe To The Justin Brady Show!
Covid-19’s Impact On Business Has A Silver Lining
Starts at 01:00
- Here’s the full story on Kellogg’s and Post
- Here’s the New Yorker story on the Post vs Kellogg’s story
- Here’s the link for Table 128
- Here’s the link to The Atlantic article on the state of restaurants
- Here’s the article on Ryan Spong, the CEO of Foodee
Amanda Goetz, Vice President of TheKnot.com
Starts at 15:57
- Check out Amanda’s website here.
- Go to TheKnot.com if you are getting married or know anyone getting married (or at least should be.)
- Follow Amanda on Twitter.
Taking Sides: Bad for D.C. and Bad For You
Starts at 40:32
- Republicans used to be more worried about Covid-19, now Democrats are according to Gallup.
- Read this article about facts not changing our feelings in The New Yorker.
- I still can’t find the article that gives your team permission to “take it back” Help?
Digital Numbers Are Down. There’s a Reason
Starts at 49:05
- Why are digital numbers down for some of us? Here’s my article.