Nate Regier, founder of Next Element discusses how to be authentic at work, how to self-assess your leadership, and how to influence your boss without negative conflict. He also explains why an older leadership model, PCM is misunderstood and why he’s writing a book about it.
Discussing “acceptable deaths” in reopening.Play Segment »
Some believe it’s evil to discuss “acceptable deaths” in re-opening the economy. But they are missing the bigger picture.
- Deaths from cigarettes per year from the CDC
- Deaths from heart disease per year from the CDC
- An estimated 80% of heart disease is preventable according to the American Heart Association.
- Deaths from vehicles are around 38k per year
Nate Regier of Next ElementPlay Segment »
Nate talks about leadership, authenticity, influencing others, and PCM’s place in our tension-filled workplace.
- Check out Nate Regier’s company Next Element
- Pre-order Nate’s book Seeing People Through
- Check out the book landing page here.
Air Travel Will Get Worse, But You’ll Still FlyPlay Segment »
Insiders believe air travel will get… worse. But I think it won’t impact travel because travel is a status symbol. In the future, one unsuspecting technology will disrupt travel though…
- Here’s the Harvard Business Review interview by Eben Harell.
Lawyer Tried To Take My Podcast DownPlay Segment »
- Read the full account here.
Connect with me!