What if healthcare workers could help people based on who needed healthcare and not geography? Would that address the projected 2.5 million health worker shortage? Dr. Jon Lensing, CEO of OpenLoop Technologies is addressing that very problem.
Also in this show: everyone is predicting the end of business travel, but Justin thinks everyone… is WRONG, and he has some solid reasons.
Jump to topic
Subscribe To Help My Self Esteem
The Justin Brady Show amplifies the best ideas, entrepreneurs, people, and companies. If you’ve often wondered why the best ideas don’t always get the attention they deserve, join me by subscribing!
Show Notes & Resources
Checking up on my work? You’re in the right place.
Dr. Jon Lensing, CEO of Open Loop TechnologiesPlay Segment ▶️
- To learn more about Open Loop Technologies and how they’re changing healthcare go here.
Those Predicting Business Travel Will Permanently Reduce Are WRONG!Play Segment ▶️
- Here’s the 2021 travel data from McKinsey.
- Here’s Axios article about the permanent decline of business travel
- Buy David Burkus book Leading From Anywhere
- Check out David Burkus’ interview here.