He worked with Steve Case to launch AOL, he calls The NFL a client, he helped Tim Ferriss get published in the news, he was inT he Four Hour Work Week, he’s written 8 books, and I’m interviewing him from his home on the Pacific. Who is he? Dan Janal!
I have the pleasure of calling Dan a friend. He’s direct, unique, and never says the safe or standard answer. Learn about Dan’s unique take on creativity, how to fix your toilet flapper, and some hard lessons he learned but overcame.
- Here is a link to Daniel Burrus mentioned in the podcast.
- Here is a link to Seth Godin mentioned in the podcast.
- Here is the link to Tim Ferriss podcast.
- To sign up for Dan’s service go to PRLeads.com or PRLeadsPlus.com
- To follow Dan on twitter, find him @PRLeads