Remote work superstar Vicki Brackett talk specifics on remote work problems like how to compensate for body language, how to keep people focused, and how to synthesize emotional intelligence.
Plus, Justin goes into a LOT more!
Jump To A Topic:
Content paywalls need to end. Let’s apply the iTunes model! ▶️
- Here’s the article on Steve Jobs crushing music piracy.
- Steve Jobs struggles against music companies
Vicki Brackett on the problems and solutions to remote work ▶️
Jump to show highlights
- 11:45 – How to encourage creativity, and idea cross-pollination remotely.
- 15:54 – Why remote “happy hours” and collaboration meetings can backfire.
- 19:10 – How to compensate for body language and emotional intelligence.
- 26:10 – How to be noticed and get promoted… remotely.
- 29:00 What is virtual shock, and how do we avoid social lethargy?
- 33:00 – What are virtual hallways and how do we ensure our team doesn’t get caught doing dishes or laundry?
Report shows 52% of young adults live with parents, but most missed 1 key detail. ▶️
- Here’s the PEW report that breaks down all the data about adult kids living with their parents
- Here’s the Statista data on 1960’s college education
- Here’s the statists data on today’s college enrollment
WHY are bands in films so awkward? ▶️
Seriously, think about it. If there is a live band in any movie, they’re terrible! They don’t even play the right notes!
Foldable phones are lame. Here’s why. ▶️
- Check out Mr. Mobile‘s YouTube channel on the mobile lifestyle.
- Check out Marques Brownlee YouTube channel on tech.
There never was and never will be a new normal. ▶️
- Here’s BAIN’s report on The New Normal
Get Media Exposure In 10 Days
If you’re an entrepreneur or tech exec, imagine what getting a major press hit would do for your company. Sign up, and I’ll send you a free PDF guide to get more press in just 10 days. I’ll also send SEO, content resources, and guest Q&A access. Enter your name and email, and it will arrive in the next 5 minutes.