Earlier this year, I had the pleasure of interviewing Andrew Yang, Tulsi Gabbard, Tom Steyer, John Hickenlooper, Marianne Williamson, and John Delaney as they sought the Democrat nomination for President. Even though we disagreed quite a bit, I was surprised how much we did agree on as well. We had amazing discussions and I truly learned a lot from them.
It’s so easy to demonize these public figures and assume their worst intentions, I’ve been there and I’ve done that. In my discussions with them, it was clear they loved our country and wanted it to thrive, we simply had different ideas on how to make that work.
I feel, especially right now, we all need to hear appropriate, respectful political discussions. Differences don’t have to be divisive—they can bring us together and make us stronger. I thank Mr. Yang, Congresswoman Gabbard, Mr. Steyer (TOM), Governor Hickenlooper, Ms. Williamson, and Congressman Delaney for showing me that.
Jump to any segment
Resources and Show Notes
- Learn more and check out the video of my interview with Andrew Yang
- Learn more and check out the video of my interview with Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard
- Learn more and check out the video of my interview with Tom Steyer
- Learn more about my interview with Congressman John Delaney
- Learn more about my interview with Governor John Hickenlooper
- Learn more about my interview with author Marianne Williamson