Kathy Caprino, author of The Most Powerful You and host of The Finding Brave Podcast, explains why women shun power and the blockades that are holding them back from career success. I ask if the power dynamic has finally shifted, what exactly men are supposed to do (if anything), and how women can overcome obstacles before them.
All Show Topics:
Show Notes and Resources
Doing your homework? Good for you, here are the show notes and resources I promised. Also, here’s the link to learn how to FART!
- Here is Gallup’s data on parents opinion of Covid-19 in the schools
- Check this site for new CDC Data on which population is most at risk
- Read Kathy’s Forbes post: What is Feminism and Why Do So Many Women and Men Hate It
- Check out her FaceTime Live Video (now on YouTube) on What Is Feminism and Why Do So Many Women and Men Hate It
- Take her Power Gap Survey (for folks to take to explore if they’re facing any of the 7 Damaging Power Gaps
- Read this Forbes Interview with Terry Real: Renowned Therapist Explains The Crushing Effects of Patriarchy On Men and Women Today
- Check out Kathy’s Finding Brave Podcast Interview: Gender, Power and Relationships: The Crushing Effects of Patriarchy
- Pick up a copy of Kathy’s new book The Most Powerful You: 7 Bravery-Boosting Paths To Career Bliss
Kathy Caprino photo courtesy Jacklyn Greenberg. © 2019 JAGstudios
- Here’s the WIRED article about the Tom Hanks deepfake
- According to The Verge, TikTok will be banning deepfake videos