Brad Feld author of The Startup Community Way, co-founder of Techstars, VC at Foundry Group, and early FitBit investor coined the term “startup community” and shares what makes a great startup community, why certain partnerships kill these communities, and how to grow them! Plus we cover a whole lot more in this show!
The Justin Brady Show is an insanely entertaining business podcast that focuses on sharpening communicators in, out, and around the workplace.
Full Show Notes & Resources
Checking my work or wanting additional resources? You’ve come to the right page!
Twenty-first century Taylorism (Starts at 01:05)
Brad Feld on startup communities (Starts at 14:45)
- Buy The Startup Community Way by Brad Feld
- Buy Startup Communities, 2nd Edition by Brad Feld
- Visit Brad’s website
- Check out the Startup Community Way website
- What’s a Virtual Startup Community community?
- Follow Brad on Twitter
- Check out co-author Ian Hathaway’s website
WHY!? Drive-through edition (Starts at 47:29)
5 things to win post-Covid consumers (Starts at 50:16)
- Here’s BAIN’s report on the 5 tactics to win back post-COVID consumers