The founder of the Valuegraphics database, David Allison shares a bizarre look at what Americans are willing to place their support behind, and how Covid-19 has changed their values.
Other show topics include:
- 01:17 – Five Hard truths about innovative company cultures
- 12:06 – David Allison describes Valuegraphics and reveals the good and the ugly behind what American’s value in a world changed by Covid-19.
- 48:38 – Companies are taking employee tracking to an alarming level. This will push employee monitoring to the breaking point.
- 57:40 – Mike Wagner of The White Rabbit Group explains what he’s changing after Covid-19
The Justin Brady Show is an insanely entertaining business podcast that focuses on sharpening communicators in, out, and around the workplace.
Show Notes and Sources
Below is a full list of all show sources and notes discussed in the show.
Five Hard Truths About Innovative Company Cultures (Starts at 01:23)
- The Hard Truth About Innovative Culture on The Harvard Business Review
- The article got an award from McKinsey & Company
David Allison, Creator of Valuegraphics (Starts at 13:10)
- Buy David’s book on Valuegraphics We Are All The Same Age Now
- Learn more about David Allison and the Valuegraphics database
Companies Want To Track Employees Every Move (Starts at 49:44)
- Welcome Back to the Office. Your Every Move Will Be Watched in The Wall Street Journal
- The Silicon Valley Workplace Will Never Be the Same in Bloomberg
Connect with me!