Michael Brenner is author of Mean People Suck and explains why jerks do damage. I also ask him how to get everyone on board with content strategy and why organic traffic beats paid for traffic. + Even though people like working from home, I don’t think it’s here to stay. + Conferences are going to change forever, and I hope your marketing crew is ready.
Subscribe to The Justin Brady Show
Show Notes and Resources:
I’ve listed out all the resources, links and guest info used in this show.
Will Americans Get Bored of Covid-19? (Starts at 01:16)
- Go here for Gallup’s recent polling data
Michael Brenner, Author of Mean People Suck (Starts at 11:15)
- Follow Michael Brenner on Twitter right here
- Buy Mean People Suck
- Go to Michael Brenner’s company website Marketing Insider Group
After The Pandemic, Will Work-From-Home Continue? (Starts at 39:58)
- Go here for the Gallup data on the current work home trend
- Read this article from Bloomberg about lower traffic congestion
- Check out Bain’s data on work-from-home collaboration best practices
Conferences As We Know Them, Might Be Over For Good (Starts at 55:40)
- Listen to my interview with Scott Belsky
- Check out the LinkedIn post that inspired this segment
Connect with me!