In today’s show, Elon Musk has erased stupid time-wasting meetings and you absolutely should do the same. Plus, we discuss how loyal Millenials are and why all your ideas about demographics are WRONG and why small businesses (even Amish ones) are doing well.
Elon Musk Ditched Meeting, You Should Too
Starts at 00:50
- Here’s the article from Business Insider about Elon’s memo
- Here’s the link on the three questions and how to get teams to accomplish goals.
- Here’s the article from the BBC about confused managers using meetings as therapy
Millennials Are Loyal, And Demographics Are Useless
Starts at 16:12
- Here’s the article from The Wall Street Journal about Millenials loyalty
- Here’s the link to the PEW article about Millenials
- Here’s the podcast interview with Jessica Kriegel about her book Unfairly Labeled
- Here’s the data and podcast interview with David Allison regarding Valuegraphics and his book We Are All The Same Age Now
Small Business Is On The Heels of The Big Guys
Starts at 28:41
- Here’s the article about Amish-run Pioneer Equipment’s growth from The Wall Street Journal.
Folding Phones—Yes or No?
Starts at 43:45
- Here’s the article on Mashable about folding phone problems.
- Check out the new Motorola Razr folding phone
Standing Desks For… Kids?
Starts at 52:36
- Here’s the article about standing desks
Here Are The Books Mentioned In The Podcast
Connect with me!