As everyone points figures and calls each other evil, Justin Brady explains why there are logical, good-natured reasons why politicians and voters are opposed to a government-mandated minimum wage increase, and canceling student debt.
Why don’t people talk about this topic like human beings? Have we lost the ability or respectfully disagree? Please contact me with your feedback.
Debt cancellation and minimum wage show notes
- Total debt is mostly federal according to this Forbes piece.
- Eileen Connor of Harvard Law explains the legality of student debt cancellation
- US Census Bureau definition of poverty threshold
- Congressional Budget Office says 900,00 will get pay increases, but 1.4 million jobs will be lost WSJ
- Financial pro, Chris Hogan describes college debt also includes living expenses and food
Resources For Entrepreneurs
Are you an entrepreneur that wants more attention in the media and your market? Sign up and I’ll send you a free PDF download to get you media and press attention in 10 days, plus search engine marketing resources, and podcast guest access, and content tactics to get more web clicks.